Tandem Louver Dampers
- Unique dual skin, truss blade assembly to eliminate the need for two sets of bearings/packings/etc.
- 100% isolation using supplied seal air system
- Flex-Ledge seals offers tight shut off with low pressure drop, and can operate in high dust load applications.
- Many different actuator options to fit customer’s operating requirements.
- Applications requiring 100% isolation where a guillotine is not practical due to space constraints.
- Applications requiring 100% isolation where fast operation or fail-safe modes are required.
- 0-3 psig depending on size
- -100 to 1400°F
- Sizes from 12” > 40’
- Horizontal or vertical
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel Alloys
Tandem Louver Fit:
- Attached or linked to piping/duct flanges or directly to duct.
- Flange connections may be alignment bolted and seal welded into the duct, or provided with bolt and gasket type connections.
- Tandem louver dampers typically require between 36”-48” of duct space for installation.
Tandem Louver Form:
- Flex-Ledge Tandem louvers are used for 100% isolation of ductwork.
Tandem Louver Function:
- Open/close applications where tight shutoff is mandatory.
- Often 100% isolation required with seal air systems
- Provides “man-safe” isolation of equipment for online maintenance
- Allows for “fast acting” operation (<20 seconds) for emergency bypass applications.