Quality Assurance Testing Capabilities:
In our continued commitment to quality, Pathway offers extensive testing methods for completed projects and parts, that can be requested based on the specifications or needs of your project.
- X-ray 320KV
- Isotope Radiography
- Dye Penetrant testing
- Ultrasonic testing
- Helium Leak Detection
- Positive Material Identification (PMI)
- Hydro/Pneumatic Testing
- Cycle Testing
- Spring Rate Testing
- Dead Weight Testing
- Hardness Testing
- Ferrite Testing
- Material Testing
Senior Flexonics Pathway stringently adheres to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) and the ISO-14001 Environmental Management System (EMS), both of which are accredited by NQA.
Pathway also maintains accredited quality programs that meet the requirements of the American Society of Engineers (ASME), the National Board Inspection Code (NBIC) and the European Pressure Equipment Directive (PED).
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Section III “NPT”
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers Section VIII “U” Pressure Vessels
- National Board Inspection Code “R” Repairs and Alterations
- EJMA Certificate of Membership
- SASO – Saudi Arabia Certificate of Origin
- HAF 604 Certificates