- Multiple linkage and sealing arrangements for both flow control and isolation, with 100% isolation options available.
- Many different actuator options to fit customer’s operating requirements.
- Typically used for isolation only.
- Typically used for isolation up to 99.5%
- 100% isolation can be achieved using a supplied seal air system.
- 0-50 psig depending on size
- -100 to 2000°F
- Sizes from 12” > 10’
- Horizontal or vertical
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel Alloys
Butterfly Damper Fit:
- Attached or linked to piping/duct flanges or directly to duct.
- Flange connections may be alignment bolted and seal welded into the duct, or provided with bolt and gasket type connections.
- Butterfly dampers typically require between 8”-12” of duct space for installation.
Butterfly Damper Form:
- Butterfly dampers are used for duct isolation and flow control.
Butterfly Damper Function:
- Open/close applications where less than 99.5% isolation is acceptable
- Flow control/modulation