- Multiple linkage and sealing arrangements for both flow control and isolation (<99.5%)
- Flex-Ledge seal offers tight shut off with low pressure drop, and can operate in high dust load applications.
- Many different actuator options to fit customer’s operating requirements.
- Applications where 100% isolation is not required.
- Applications where flow modulation is required (fans, etc.)
- 0-5 psig depending on size
- -100 to 1400°F
- Sizes from 12” > 40’
- Horizontal or vertical
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel Alloys
Louver Damper Fit:
- Attached or linked to piping/duct flanges or directly to duct.
- Flange connections may be alignment bolted and seal welded into the duct, or provided with bolt and gasket type connections.
- Louver dampers typically require between 8”-24” of duct space for installation.
Louver Damper Form:
- Single louvers are used for duct isolation and flow control.
Louver Damper Function:
- Open/close applications where less than 99.5% isolation is acceptable
- Flow control/modulation