Flex- Seat Guillotine Dampers
- Single compound, engineered blade
- Maintenance free rack and pinion drive
- “Hot” seal design eliminates cleanout requirements
- 100% isolation using supplied seal air system
- Enclosed bonnet to eliminate leakage to atmosphere.
- Applications requiring 99.5% isolation or greater and flow control is not necessary.
- 0-50 psig depending on size
- -100 to 2000°F
- Sizes from 12” > 40’
- Horizontal or vertical
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
- Nickel Alloys
Guillotine Damper Fit:
- Attached or linked to piping/duct flanges or directly to duct.
- Flange connections may be alignment bolted and seal welded into the duct, or provided with bolt and gasket type connections.
- Guillotine dampers typically required between 10”-24” of duct space, depending on size/application.
Guillotine Damper Form:
- Flex-Seat Guillotines are used for demanding applications (high temperature/pressure/corrosion) and where 100% isolation is required.
- WGD Flat Plate Guillotines are used for general-purpose low leakage applications, with lower operating temperatures/pressures.
Guillotine Damper Function:
- Open/close applications where tight shutoff is mandatory.
- Often 100% isolation required with seal air systems
- Provides “man-safe” isolation of equipment for online maintenance